- 2 tbsp Organic Açai Powder MondaySF
- 2 cups frozen berry mix (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries…)
- 1 sliced frozen banana
- 1 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving protein powder, hemp seeds or nut butter (optional)
Mix of fresh berries, granola, toasted coconut flakes, Chia Seeds MondaySF
- Make sure that the bananas are peeled and chopped into smaller pieces before freezing.
- In a blender, place the berries, banana, acai powder, optional protein source and water/milk. Blend until smooth. Add extra water if needed (most likely you won’t need any).
- Put into your favorite bowl. Add toppings as you like!