- ½ cup (75g) cashews soaked in 150ml of water for 4 hours or more
- 1 tbsp Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup (60g) Almond Meal
- ½ cup (70g) Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Organic Cacao Nibs Monday Superfoods
- Large pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
- ½ large ripe banana
- 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup *** Please check the brand you are using is Gluten-Free. Some rice malt syrups are not gluten-free because they use Barley Enzymes.
- 2 tbsp Coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds Monday Superfoods
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 Medjool dates
- Pre-heat the oven to 210℃
- Sift both flours into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Whiz the banana, dates, yogurt and cacao nibs in a blender and pour into the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coconut oil and mix really well until fully combined.
- Finally add the coconut oil bit by bit, mixing continuously, until you get the right consistency. You are looking for a wet dough but one that holds together well when rolled into a ball.
- Get a small bit of the couch and roll it into a ball, then flatten into a cookie shape.
- Place it on a lined baking tray and pat down further so it is ½ cm in thickness (slightly thinner than my pictures).
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until starting to turn golden brown. Leave to cool on a cooling rack for 20 minutes before adding cashew cream.
- Drain the soaking water from the cashews and blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Spoon the cashew cream over the cookie, evening it out and then stacking it to make an oreo.
- Repeat this process until all are made and enjoy!