Blueberries & Açai Pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs Organic Açai Powder MondaySF
- 150g blueberries
- Coconut oil
- Toppings: Blueberries, banana, mixed nuts, dessicated coconut, yoghurt, honey...
- Blend eggs, bananas and honey until smooth.
- Stir in the blueberries and the Organic Açai Powder MondaySF.
- Refrigerate the mixture for around 10 minutes.
- Grease a pan coconut oil on a medium low heat. Pour a little bit of the mixture to make small even pancakes, turning over when bubbles start appearing in the batter.
- Top with blueberries, mixed nuts, dessicated coconut, yoghurt, honey...